Wednesday, May 7, 2008




Everything seems to be back to "normal". I have been busy doing my spring cleaning. In fact, I have gone above and beyond in the cleaning. I just had to clean all the nooks and carnies. My house is full of things from 29 yrs of marriage and many, many military moves and duty stations. Plus, all the things that my dear daughter wants or has left for me to hold until she gets her house ready for the things she has here. So, I decided that this was the time to clean and clear...hehehe better said then done. It has been taking me forever. First, I get started and then I come across a book, or pictures, or magazine etc. that just has to be read or looked at. Then I decided that I need to redo this room and than start in that room....etc, etc, and the vicious circle begins again. My new plan is to start in the front room get it the way I want and move all other things to a holding area and put it into the rooms that they need to go in as I get to that room. When I get done with the inside of the house I'll finally get to really love on my garden...but that is another story in its self. So until we meet again ~~smiles~~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Katie! I have missed you! So glad you are okay! It must feel so good to have your house so clean! I NEED to do that to mine, lol! Glad you are back!
Hugs,
Amy

LBP said...

When you are finished with your house could you do mine? I sometimes wish I could dump it upside down and take everything out and put back only what I need. I don't forsee that happening!

Welcome Back

Linda

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Hi Katie,
Nice to meet you! Sounds like your cleaning and organizing gets as chaotic as mine. But in the end, we manage to finish don't we?
Have a wonderful Mother's Day!
hugs, Linda
PS I hope you don't mind I added your link to my blog.

Becky K. said...

Hi Katie,
Glad things are settling down a bit for you.
Have a nice Mother's Day.
Becky K.