Thursday, May 29, 2008




Today is so beautiful, no rain and lots of sunshine. I have been busy looking at flowering tree to add to my front yard and some climbing roses. I would love to get some white and yellow rose bushes so that when they get bigger and start to clime they will grow together. I think that would be so pretty. I have been enjoying all the flowers from the different blogs that I have been viewing.

This will be a short post so that I can go back outside and enjoy all the beauty of nature. Everyone have a great day. Until we meet again ~~smiles~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Katie! Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog about little Cadbury. You are so sweet.
I am so happy your granddaughter liked the pictures! I hope she can get her bunny someday :)
The roses would begorgeous! I just put up an arbor and want to get roses to climb too! I am thinking yellow and pink. But you knew that, right, lol?

Hugs,
Amy

Katy said...

I hope you are enjoying the nice weather!!! :) that sounds great! Thank you for your kind comments about my weight loss! It is wonderful to finally be getting the weight off...once and for all! LOL Congrats on your weightloss and I wish you continued success!!! :)