Wednesday, April 16, 2008



















Well life has finally settled down enough that I can get back to blogging. The sisters-in-laws and I went thought about a thousand pictures that my in-laws had in old boxes in the attic and the garage. (I have been with my husband for thirty years and as of June we will be married for twenty-nine.) So I remember a lot of the pictures, but I was given many pictures from my husband's childhood. My Dh is the oldest of the three boys so there are many pictures that have him along with his two older sisters, so here is alittle fast back to my DH's childhood.













5 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

So glad you are back. The pictures are wonderful. We have so many like this too. Thank you for sharing yours.
Missed seeing you,
Hugs,
Celestina,
La Rea Rose

Unknown said...

It is so nice to see you! Such adorable pictures!!! Thank you for sharing with us! I hope your husband is doing well!

Love and hugs to you both,
Amy

Diana S said...

Glad to see your back. aren't old family photo's a riot!

LBP said...

I love your old family photo's. We have some that look very much like those!

Blessings

Linda

a Pocket Angel said...

Katie, What delightful vintage photos! They are such fun go through.
So nice that you back blogging again.
I'm sorry to read your Father-in-law passed away.
Hope you have a beautiful day. ~Mary~ :-}