Sunday, March 2, 2008

March



Well it looks like I missed March 1st. But I'll make up for it some how..well maybe. March is a busy month around here. We have several birthdays on my husband's side of the family as well as his and my son's birthday...I'm not sure what I will do for their birthdays just yet, but I'm working on it..My DH isn't really into birthdays..so it is so hard to get him anything..when you ask him what he wants..it is always, I don't know, I'll think about it....and then he will say if I need anything I'll just go get it when I need it...that is so true...Now my son Robert is a little easier to buy for...if it is Electrical ...or game related...or loud...or sharp (swords, etc) he will like it....but this year he is campaigning for a car...Mom's car die (plus it wasn't cool anyway) so now he thinks that a nice fast sports car...would be great... I said if he was to get a car, it would have four doors and be big enough to carry car seats in it so that he could pick up his sister and the girls...LOL I'm a mean Mom...hehehe We will have to see, I think that we will pick one out that will suit us both so that he may use it when I'm not using it...then later we will help him get his own.... The first car is what Robert wants and the second one is what mom wants..... Which one do you think we will get. Until we meet again ~~smiles~~

6 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

You have been tagged.....Smiles

Sandi McBride said...

Speaking of birthdays, Mac's (my hubby) was day before yesterday, our buddy Frank's is tomorrow so we split the difference and had their party today...love the music...makes me want to dance!
Sandi
ps
thanks for coming by to visit~

Timaree said...

I think your sone will be happy with just getting to drive a car although I'm sure he'd be happier to have his own and even happier to have a spiffy new one!

Gretchen said...

June is our birthday month. We have 15 birthdays, three anniversaries, plus mothers day.

My daughter turns 16 then and is already bringing home car ads! :(

Janice said...

I vote for the one mom wants (sorry, Robert...lol). It's funny how there are birthdays all piled up in one or two months for most families. Ours is Sept./Oct. Good luck buying for your boys and everyone else on your list!
~Janice~

scrappysue said...

get the small one! save the planet!!! lol happy birthday to all the march birthday people - all the best people have their birthdays this month!!!