Sunday, July 6, 2008




I'm setting here enjoying that just after it rains cool air. My DH is playing (setting up) the new tank for our turtle. She was about the size of a small bullfrog when we got her over three years ago. She has grown about ten times that size and this is her third up size on the tank. But the good thing about her outgrowing her last tank is that my grand daughters hermit crabs now have a bigger new/old home. While my DH is having his fun I'm going around visiting and reading blogs that I haven't had a chance to visit or read in awhile. I so much enjoy the quiet time around here and I hope that all is well with everyone. So until we meet again ~~smiles~~

P.S. I really need to get my photos developed. Oh well one of these days hehehe

3 comments:

Janice said...

Hi Katie,
Is your turtle happy with her new home? What is her name? I'm very behind on blog reading too. It's a busy time of year, isn't it? Happy July!
Blessings,
Janice

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Katie,
Hope you are doing well and enjoying your relaxing time and reading blogs. You have a lucky turtle. How does she like her new home?
I have something for you on my blog. Stop over for a visit!
Blessings, Celestina
la rea rose

Unknown said...

Oh, the memories...LOL...we had turtles when I was growing up. I remember they did grow fast! Isn't blog hopping fun? That's how I got here.