Tuesday, July 1, 2008




I have a long list of things that I have yet to do. One of the big things is cleaning and organizing my craft room. My DH keeps telling me that I can't buy anything else until I know just what I already have in the room. (silly man). I have everything in the room, I just don't know where it is. But truly, I do need to make this room easier to work in. With it being unorganized I have a bad habit of putting things in there to do later. It always seems that later doesn't come very often around here. There are project from last Halloween as well as Christmas. There are several things that I have been working on to get in the Esty store that I want to start and there are more finish projects that need pictures to be taken. I was able to put the blame on being sick for such a long time that it is too easy to fall into that thinking. And every new idea or project that I want to do keeps being put off until the room is clean. So what am I waiting for? That's a good question. I was so into doing my crafts and when I got so sick so fast, it really scared me. So that step into that room is a big step, it is time to be well and to stay that way and the only way I'll be able to do this is to go back to crafting the way I use to.




So here is my list to start:




1. Do the craft room no matter what!!!


2. Paint the wooden dresser in my bedroom RED


3. Hang the new curtain rods and curtains in my bedroom


4. Finish painting the birdhouses that Robert made for me.


5. Finally finish the craft items already started in the craft room.


6. Take and then get the developed pictures of items, as well as up load the digital pictures to computer.




So I hope in a few days I will have some pictures to share with everyone of the new and improved craft room as well as finish projects. Keep looking in on me. Until we meet again ~~smiles~~

No comments: