Friday, October 5, 2007

What I'm Working on Now


Now that I have time on my hands after my gallbladder removal. I decided to finish up several projects that I had laying around. The first to finish is this sampler. I read the saying some time ago in a book about Colonial times. I thought that it would make a perfect cross stitch sampler. I want it to have a Colonial feel to it. The trees with have plum color flowers added and I have to finish the red hearts. I'm not sure why they weren't finish before, I must have ran out of floss. I want to do something with the bottom but I have an artist block. I want to keep it simple but not too simple. Any one have some ideas? I have began to put together items that I want to add to my e-bay store that my daughter and I have started. It is now on hold because my youngest grand daughter is in Duke. She has been losing weight and they are running all kinds of test trying to find out what is wrong with her. I'm unable to travel just yet due to my surgery, but I hope to go down Sat. I hope all will go well with her. It has been a crazy time for us with everyone be sick, this is usually our favorite time of the year. We are holding our heads high and going with it. Until we meet again. ~smiles~

1 comment:

Darla said...

This sampler is terrific. I can't wait to see it when you finish. I don't really think it will need a lot more once you get those flowers on the trees.

Darla