Monday, April 23, 2007

crafting all week long

We are very busy with our craft items for the festival, so it has been awhile between post. Just four more weeks to go, and so much to do. My dh has gotten a new camera to play with so there will be more pretty pictures to share. My daughter Andrea is hard at work on the bath salts, and my son Robert is making several types of bird houses. The next project is making the stepping stones. I'm working on the tea cup candles and the stain glass candle holders as well as the colonial candle holders with hurricane shades. One of these days I'll get to work on my cross wall hanger that I have been working on or about a year and a half. Every time I think I have free time (hehehe) to work on it something always comes up... Well maybe I get to it by the end of May. Until next time..smiles...

No comments: