Thursday, June 5, 2008






I have been busy running about for the last several days. We have had some pretty bad storms in our areas, so I went out to my DD's house to check up on her and the girls. All was well, but I'm always a little uneasy about them because there is several large (big, big) old trees in their yard. I love were they live in the country, there are many beautiful old farms and homesteads near her. I keep trying to talk DH to buy our land out there. He is very picking about what he wants to buy so there may still be a big wait.



I love to read all the blogs about living on farms or homesteads. It is my plans to live as much off the land as we can. We have always been big on being well supplied and ready for most things, but it would be nice to have a bigger garden and some animals. My grand daughters love horses and we plan to have some as well.


My garden is enjoying all the rain we have been having, and I plan to add many plants to it during the month. I'm hoping that it will not get to hot to soon, but this week seems to be saying different. It has already gone up to the 90's. Maybe it will cool off again later.


I hope that all is well with everyone. So until we meet again ~~smiles~~

2 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

I would love to live on a farm someday as well... we can dream right?

hugs, Linda

Sugarplum Cottage said...

Oh how I adore the rain. Some people think I'm a little weird-no unique, but I've always loved all seasons and the weather each season brings. Rain is so clean and refreshing to me.

That's a hoot you thinkin' your husband was a squirrel on your roof. Hugs, RoseMarie