A very dear lady Debbie at My Cozy Cottage World http://cozycottageblogspot.blogspot.com/ has tagged me for seven random things about me.
The rules are to list seven random and/or strange things about yourself and then tag four more people.
1. In 2002 at my high school reunion, everyone said that they know who I was because I looked just the same. So does that mean that at 18 I looked 43 or that at 43 I looked 18. hummmm!!
2.I love to read. I can't get enough books. I always have one with me, even at work so that I can read at my lunch break.
3.I'm a military brat who has lived in many, many places but I call Jacksonville/Camp Lejeune N.C. my home town.
4. I told everyone that I would never marry a Marine because they were always gone. But when I saw my DH for the first time it was love/lust at first site. hehehe
5. I was not the girl that my DH's family wanted him to marry (they had someone all picked out for him) but after 30 years, I think he is going to keep me.
6. Fall is my favorite season. My family and I love to decorate for this season as well as for Halloween. The leaves and the cool nights are the best.
7. I would love to move to Scotland to live. This has always been a dream for me. But DH says it would have to be after we retire.
Here are the four ladies I tagged:
Linda at Behind My Red Door http://behindmyreddoor.blogspot.com/
Lolly at Lolly's Nest Egg http://lollysnestegg.blogspot.com/
Celetina Marie at La Rea Rose http://larearose.blogspot.com/
Shay at Olde Colonial Peddler http://oldecolonialpeddler.blogspot.com/
So until we meet again ~~smiles~~